Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Dress-Up

Gus is really into dress-up and pretend, and his favorite sort of dress up is the kind where he can invent his outfit entirely from pieces of fabric or thrift store scarves. Here are some recent results from a day spent entirely outside with little more than a stack of fabric remnants, a basket of driftwood, a pile of rocks, and, natch, a string of Mardi Gras beads.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beeea-uuuu-tiful! The beads are the perfect finishing touch!

Karen said...

His hat is my favorite part of the outfit. And I like how he's sizing up the fabric in the second picture, like he's visualizing that piece as part of a whole ensemble. Tim Gunn would be proud!

Anonymous said...

I love the second picture...it looks like he's casting a spell on someone! I love it. I love his creativity.

onesmallsock said...

I adore that Gus!