Monday, December 28, 2009
Wexner Children's Film Festival
Every year, New York City has a Children's Film Festival, and then afterwards, the series is sent to major U.S. cities for their own festivals. The Wexner (art museum) held the series this year, on a Saturday morning with a "pajamas and cereal" theme. Hundreds of kids in their PJs, eating complementary sugary cereal, with a whole theater to themselves to watch kids' movies! It was awesome. We went with our buddies Sarah (grown-up and mama), Nolan (4 yrs.), and Helena (2 yrs.) who is the red-headed family that also red-headed Gus spends time with when his parents have to be doing boring grown-up things. Picking Gus up from Sarah's, I often feel as though I am taking one of her children instead of bringing home my own, as I walk into her house full of red-headed people. The last picture is missing Helena, who was too busy dancing around in her PJs eating fruity loops to poke her strawberry head into the picture. If you want to watch Gus' favorite movie from the series, click here.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment