Monday, April 5, 2010

These first 1,000 days

Just a wee break from festivities to say that many more pictures are forthcoming and that our lovely boy is, according to him "not two-and-a-bit anymore, I am THREE!" (For his third, he requested a "Mary Poppins Party"--hence the chimney sweep get-up in the banner picture). Three means he's been here a bit more than 1,000 days--days we feel like we've lived the best part of our lives in. Happy birthday, Mr. Three--I can hear you singing in the next room and I think I'll go in and join you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Sweet Gus!

Uncle Josh said...

Happy Birthday G-Man!

Karen said...

Happy birthday, Gus! Your Mary Poppins party sounds super-cool.

Anonymous said...

chim-chiminey, chim-chiminey, chim chim cher-ee, happy birthday, dear Gus, for you soon will be three...

chim-chiminey, chim-chiminey, chim chim cher-oo, life will be sweeter, than it was at two...

So a dear happy birthday,
happy birthday tooooooooooo
yoooooooouuuuuuuu!!

(flexing the bronze pipes for ya kid! Happy 3rd).

onesmallsock said...

Happy Birthday Gus! You make an adorable wee chimbley sweep!

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Gus!! Looks like the best party ever. ~MD in PA