Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Searching for Green

The Franklin Park Conservatory has been written about here before--we're members and often spend time here, especially in the winter when our little northwest souls are hungary for some green. Pictures aren't always taken because, as a parent, it does get wearisome to always have that camera at the ready. Recently, during a very cold and windy day, we went and I decided to test my iPhone camera. The results were very senior portrait like and made me think of my friend, Emily, who sometimes features funny senior pictures like pictures of her little one, Cooper. I included a lot of them in case the grandparents/godparents/uncles are feeling like choosing from the proofs for a new over-the-mantle number.









4 comments:

onesmallsock said...

these are iphone photos? I don't believe you. our iphone photos always look awful!

Unknown said...

They are! I recommend the camera one all in one app from cocoatek. Also, the conservatory has truly perfect light.

onesmallsock said...

perfect light does help a lot!

ps - my husband has gus' shirt. hee.

pps - he also says the blue sculptural thing looks like a Cylon breeding facility. I do not exactly know what this means :-)

Anonymous said...

That place looks like a lot of fun...good stuff here.