Monday, April 27, 2009
Easter (late, but not really if you count that he still expects to find eggs in the grass everyday)
Wearing the outfit I made for him. I have "pictures" of him dyeing eggs with his paternal grandpa, but those dudes worked so fast they turned out as a pixelated swirl of Paas dye and multicolored fingers.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
you made that outfit? it is adorable, and perfect for Easter :-)
I second that...it's a wonderful outfit and it suits him perfectly. And how sweet he looks on his mini-treasure hunt! I swear he's getting cuter by the day. BY the minute even.
Thank you for the nice comments about the toddler and his togs :) I like old-fashioned clothes on little ones, and hunter green football applique t-shirts just never seem to really suit him (ha, pun). Old Navy should come out with an "Oliver Twist" line or something.
Post a Comment