Sunday, March 7, 2010

Snow My Goodness

I am a bit behind on posting, but I still wanted to share Gus' impression of the multiple serious storms we've been battered with this winter. The whole country has had a nutty winter, but I would say the lake states and the northeast have been particularly impressed. What we have learned as adopted pacific northwesterners, however, is that if you wait for a nice day, you'll never get to play outside. Check out Gus' awesome snowsuit as he plays hard in snow that would go up over his head if he sank through the drift.

Three layers of socks under those boots.


He demanded a tea stop during our day out.







All of the above are Gus' patented "snow plow" trick. He thoughtfully cleared all the slides at the playground.

2 comments:

onesmallsock said...

that is an AWESOME snowsuit! I think the snowplow maneuver is awesome as well :-)

Anonymous said...

fantastic pictures....looks like he was having a BLAST! Its a great thing to live through the joy of children sometimes...