Thursday, July 9, 2009
300 Posts! (scroll down for all the news) And so, A Contest and A Prize!
This blog has officially hit 300 posts! To celebrate, Gus is offering a contest with a prize. All you need to do is leave a comment on any of the posts dated July 9th 2009, and you will be auto-matic-ally entered to win either a bag or throw pillow (your choice) made from fabric Gus dyed himself from this post. Woot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Dear Gus, Love all the pictures and your mom does a great job of connecting them to stories about your adventures. Sending kisses to Gus and his momma. Love you.
Grammy Lu
I'm so new to blogging...I didn't know that you could leave comments...I like this and love seeing Gus grow up!! Melissa D
I really love this picture...looks like he's recording vocal tracks for an album...love it, love it, love it.
Post a Comment