Thursday, July 9, 2009
Frisbee Golf
Gus and his dad play A LOT of Disc Golf. Nearly everyday, regardless of the weather, they are tromping around the woodsy course trying to throw under par. I ended up *needing* to make Gus his own golf bag with tiny bean bag replicas of Dad's discs (a Cheetah, a StingRay, an Eagle, and a Magnet putter, in case you're wondering). Dad appreciates that Gus is becoming quite the domino (even with the big regulation discs) and is also small enough to be great at retrieving discs from awkward places when Dad throws into the rough.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I love the bean bags! Any chance we could see close-ups of them?
He's probably better at frisbee golf than I am. I'm terrible at it. There's a very cool course here about 10 minutes from my house. If you guys are ever out here again, we should go there for a round.
Post a Comment