Thursday, July 9, 2009
The Fourth!
The fourth was celebrated this year with Gus' good friend Oliana (and her mama, Eliza), a picnic in the park, lots of playing, and fireworks. Gus adores Oliana, and there was also lots of handholding, chasing, and hugging. They even wore matching Converse (though notice Gus' ginormous feet! Two-years-old and a size 9! Obviously, he's tall, but it's his feet that astound me).




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh, we've enjoyed corn on the cob too this summer! Coop did fairly well with it, I thought!
I am so happy with this post explosion!
I do believe I love the third photo down the most. Did you make those awesome shorts?
And I have had wee Converse on the brain since you mentioned them to me. MUST GET SOME.
whoops, I meant the fourth photo down. I can't count!
Hmm...methinks I need some baby Converse for my baby Zooey...
Gus and his friend are absolutely adorable together! Such a sweet little pair of munchkins.
Ben has converse too and have no fear his are size 9 also (to fit his orthotics). Isn't summer fun with a toddler? We miss you guys!
Post a Comment